Trading Standards Service    

Report It 

ONLY USE THIS FORM if you wish to send us information ANONYMOUSLY about any rogue trading activity in Gloucestershire.*

DO NOT use it for consumer complaints.  If you have a consumer complaint you should contact the Citizens Advice Consumer Service.

* Report rogue traders outside Gloucestershire to the appropriate local service which you can find at trading standards central.

Information about:


Town :

County :


Your comments: 



Gloucestershire Trading Standards, Hillfield House, Denmark Road, Gloucester GL1 3LD


For Businesses . For Consumers . News . About Us . Contacting Us . A - Z Guide . GCC 


This page was last edited on 04/06/13